• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from a small garage in London

Luegolover

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello,

I am a teacher living in London who is restoring a 100 BN1 in my spare time in my single garage at the end of the garden. I have been doing this for about 8 years now, may be more. I bought the car some time before that and it consisted of a new chassis, rusted inner body, reconditioned engine and a few boxes full of bits. I have completed the inner bodywork, most of the main mechanicals and got the outer bodywork to fit. I need to install the mechanicals, get her running and then bolt on the outer bodywork before filling and painting. Plus all the other stuff to do. At this rate it'll take me another 4/5 years.

That's me

Attachments

• IMG_6245.jpg
    IMG_6245.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 22
  • April 09 008.jpg
    April 09 008.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 22

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
That's quite the project you've undertaken! Well, you've come to the right place as we have a fairly active Austin Healey discussion forum here!

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
It’s a project to enjoy and when completed will continue to give you enjoyment. Doesn’t get any better than that. Welcome!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Keep at it.... the rewards will come when you get to drive it.
My TR6 restoration took 6 years. We all look forward to seeing the photos of the finished car!