• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Freeman Army Airfield, September 1945

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
On the slight chance we've got anyone interested in aircraft ...

DC-3, B-32, B-29, DC-4, JU-290, JU-88 , ME-163, P-47, V-2 , V-1, HE-111, Flettner 282, Macchi-202, etc.

Good music in the sound track - and lots of hard-working, non-overweight people!

PS - tonight on PBS/NOVA - "The Great Escape at Dunkirk".

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks Tom. I enjoyed seeing that!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Tom, very nice! A nice collection of captured Enemy aircraft also. Shame we don't have any aircraft people here! :jester: PJ

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Gee, I expected the Andrews sisters wold come on any minute! Disappointment, oh well. :smile:

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - would you have any ideas on the officers featured in the videos? There's one about 2/3 through, and another shown at the end, getting into a car.

TM

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Tom, I wouldn't guarantee it, but the General in the group of officers at the end looks like General Mcnarney. WW I and WW II.

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - Omar Bradley?

bradley.png