• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Very nice guy - RIP

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
What a shame.... just take the money and go. Why the need to commit murder?
Sorry to hear this.

elrey

Darth Vader
Country flag
A true bummer. My condolences.
This sort of event happens all to often.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Drove up to drop off some flowers and I took a few pictures. The gentleman seen putting flowers on the car is "Eloy" who drove up in the Blue 57 Chevy in one of the pictures. I got to talking to him about cars and it turns out he also owns an MGB. I gave him the forum address, so maybe he’ll join.

Mike_RIP-0026.jpg

Mike_RIP-0028.jpg

Mike_RIP-0035.jpg

Mike_RIP-0036.jpg

Mike_RIP-0037.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
So sad - I hope they catch & convict the scumbag.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Hateful. Sorry to hear this. Hunt, find and put th' perp LOW.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
"Hateful. Sorry to hear this. Hunt, find and put th' perp LOW."

We don't do that anymore, he will get life and we will have to pay $100,000+ a year to keep him locked up.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
I only met Mike once when he was going to his car. I complimented him on his car and we chatted. He was a very sweet guy. Such a shame.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I only met Mike once when he was going to his car. I complimented him on his car and we chatted. He was a very sweet guy. Such a shame.

Never had any long conversations with him, but saw him often as Smiths was were we regularly get our gas (it's exactly 1 mile from my house). Always seemed like a pleasant guy.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
We attended a memorial for Mike at the Smiths gas station where he worked. Many people from the community in attendance. Many of his family traveled from Maine and were there. His brother was extremely grateful at the outpouring from our little community.

Mike_Memorial-0161.jpg

Mike_Memorial-0163.jpg

Mike_Memorial-0167.jpg

Mike_Memorial-0175.jpg

Mike_Memorial-0178.jpg

Mike_Memorial-0176.jpg

Mike_Memorial-0186.jpg