• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

It is a good morning!

65_BRG_Sprite

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Got up to sunshine- what a nice change! Just wanted to express my gratitude to the BCF for making even the dark, nasty mornings liveable. There is a little humor, human intrest, music, today a helicopter question, and- British cars! Good, good stuff.
Bought our car in '98, drove it 2 summers and then took it apart for a two-year refurbishment. Well it is 2018 and I finally got plates and insurance last week after a near total rebuild. Good lord.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thereโ€™s no time limit on having fun. Enjoy your ride!

elrey

Darth Vader
Country flag
An individual in another thread was awhine'n about this site dragging like a glacier, yet I'm readin bout rockets and rocket cars and helicopters, gyrocopters, rotors, pistons, turbines, Corsairs, tail draggers, sailplanes, asteroids, meteors, shape shifting neebneedles (oops, must be another site), and the like. Every morning! Slow down folks! Yer wearing me out! :topsy_turvy:

Last edited:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
How about Food you can no longer get! I get hungry every time I look at it! :highly_amused:

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
65BRG Sprite - Congratulations. Now drive the HE double toothpicks out of it. And yes gents I could post my latest kitchen adventure if you like. We should never ever, I repeat - never, ever be boring!

Life is to enjoy!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
We certainly are. Family, that is. Who would have thought about 25 years ago how our world would shrink by the existence of the WWW? Certainly not me.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I have been coming here for years, sometimes I go away but I always find my way back. Through the fifteen years I have been on here this site has remained my favorite place to visit on the net. I'm even starting to get used to the new look.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I have been coming here for years, sometimes I go away but I always find my way back. Through the fifteen years I have been on here this site has remained my favorite place to visit on the net. I'm even starting to get used to the new look.

What new look? By the way, if you go down to the bottom of the page, there is a "top down" where you can select different styles.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
The new look we got when you upgraded the forum the last time. I use the "back 2 basics" look on my computer.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
We certainly are. Family, that is. Who would have thought about 25 years ago how our world would shrink by the existence of the WWW? Certainly not me.

That was about the time Mosaic was first released, we went from newsgroups/news servers to the web. ISTR making a number of attempts to download Mosaic on a 1200 baud modem. Then had to load and use Windows 3.0/3.1. And learn HTML.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
"Ok, that was a while ago."

It takes me a day or two to adapt to new things.