• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Don't let this be you:

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
unnamed.jpg

Just found a photo Lisa snuck while I was changing a flat that we watched go down at lunch a few weeks ago. Who checks the spare, I do now. Fortunately the restaurant is a bike stop with a hand pump which I used on a flat spare. Check your spare.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Richard,

You look different from when we last met.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Had some clients gift me a pair of Duluth's long tail shirts once. Nice of them, well made stuff. I ran a ton of baseboard at their house, wonder if they were sayin something?...:concern:
Ha ha could be! I love Duluth stuff. I have several of their Firehose work pants and several shirts, plus a couple pair of their boots. They do sell good stuff!

OP
sail

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
We spent a night in Duluth before Xmas on our way up north, the hotel was across the street from the Duluth Trading store. We went in although not being much of a shopper I was more interested in the Irish Pub next door, all in a nice little downtown area. It snowed 4" that night, was cold and windy and much like the last time I was in Duluth. Photo was taken maybe a half mile from downtown.
IMG_3048.jpg

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
" We spent a night in Duluth ... "

Somehow that reminds me of the W.C. Fields comment on Philadelphia:

"Philadelphia - wonderful town - spent a week there one night."