• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Headed to Florida with parts.

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I've finally shut my VW shop down and in mid February my wife..who retires Feb 8th, and I are headed South in our diesel pusher with her Z-3 on a trailer. We're staying 6-8 weeks and will bring whatever parts that people might need. I have thousands of not only VW but also MG stuff. My space is fairly limited but I do have quite a bit of room. If anyone has a question, feel free to call me at 575-693-8810. I also have six MGs and will probably only keep one.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Florida? I'm sure that Doc will take it all.
Good luck with your future!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Safe trip Jack - and great to hear you, keep us posted!

OP
jackq

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
We leave in about a month. If I don't get any interest in the MG stuff I'll just pack VW parts and worry about disposing of the MG stuff when we get back to NM. We may be going to NY for the summer in May and know I can unload alot of it up there.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Jack - would it be possible for us to know what parts you have available? What VW and MG models and years, etc.?

I'm the guy who was interested in the TD you told us about last year, but I never heard back from you.

Thanks.
Tom M.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Please let me know if you happen to come through Roanoke.

OP
jackq

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
All the cars in that stash were sold in a sealed bid as was posted. All went for crazy amounts. I have mostly B parts..a very few A parts...I have six MGs..will sell all excepy the C.