• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Frankenstein lives!

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Screen-Shot-2018-01-02-at-2.53.46-PM-940x627.png

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1...mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-01-07

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
:grin:

powers.jpg

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Currant bid $7,810?? Is that the price of junk now days! :highly_amused:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I think this might be one of those "it just spiraled out of control" projects. :excitement:

elrey

Darth Vader
Country flag
Apparently artistic license ain't getting any cheaper either. :thirsty:

Last edited:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
The hardest part for me to believe is that he
spent $20,000 on "Improvements".I wish I could afford
to throw money away like that.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Boy the fabrication skills shown here are those of a junior high shop student. :pukeface:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
608 comments, 12 bids. Says just about everything, no?!

At the same time, I respect the fellow (fellows, gal, gals) that created this. Not my taste, but hopefully they had some fun. While we may have spent our hypothetical 20k elsewhere, I figure they used it supporting the same automotive shops that we need to keep our hobbies alive. Trickle down automotive economics?