• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy New Years!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Off in a few minutes to watch Star Wars with my wife and daughter and then a quiet evening inside on a cold New years Eve.

May you have a joyful, healthy and safe 2018 - which much driving and fun! And even more may you surround yourselves with those whom you love (and love and be kind to those you surround yourself with.) May you have a warm and dry roof over your head - and seek the same for others and, with gratitude to Basil and all who make this a truly special virtual pub - may we continue to meet in our "local."

Blessings all!
JP

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
JP - that's a wonderful wish for the new year. Thanks for writing that.

My sentiments exactly!

And from the Swiss valleys:

Prosit.jpg

Tom M.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
My wish is for all of you to have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year. May we all unite in joy!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Back at ya Tom et al...
A Healthy and Happy New Year to all!
IMG_2958.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Happy New Years too all! Hope your coming year is happy, healthy and prosperous. 2018 will begin our 18th year on line making friends all over the world. That's to you all for making BCF a great, fun place.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mae West for your garage wall Tom.
IMG_2965.JPG

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Here's wishing the BCF and everyone associated with it a happy and prosperous year.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Happy New Year everyone!

JP, what did you think of Star Wars? I wasn't impressed with this outing myself.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Happy New Year everyone!

JP, what did you think of Star Wars? I wasn't impressed with this outing myself.

I concur - any recent Star Wars will be good (Star Wars is like sex.... :devilgrin: ) But, Yeah, it was good, it wasn't great.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag