• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Uploaded files

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
So my uploaded pics file is almost full . These are pics I have uploaded to show progress or help others in threads etc . THEY ARE NOT MY ALBUM PICS .
So my question is does anyone know how to delete some of them before I find I cant add a pic to a thread .
I have tried all kinds of ways to do it but no luck so far .
Any tekky types can point me straight on this ?

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Go to "Settings" in the upper right corner.
On the left side down near the bottom, is a section "Attachments". Click on that.
You will get a list of photos, with a check box on the right side for each. Check the ones you want to delete.
Then at the bottom right click on "Delete Selected".

OR

Subscribe to the Forum - you get more storage space.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Go to "Settings" in the upper right corner.
On the left side down near the bottom, is a section "Attachments". Click on that.
You will get a list of photos, with a check box on the right side for each. Check the ones you want to delete.
Then at the bottom right click on "Delete Selected".

OR

Subscribe to the Forum - you get more storage space.

I did both Thanks