• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi from northern Canada

Healeyjoe

Freshman Member
Hi to all, I've bought a unrestored 67 Bj8 this fall, I first saw this car in my Town in 1980, I was 5 years old, 37 years after , its in my garage 😄

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Howdy Joe! We have a very active Healey group here so you'll get all them help you need! Welcome aboard!

Basil

OP
H

Healeyjoe

Freshman Member
Thanks Basil, this site looks great! I Also own 69 mgb gt, and Just sold my canadian mini that had only 9000km��

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Joe! You've come to the right place.

Congrats on acquiring the object of your long desire. You're a patient man.

Highly recommend joining the Austin-Healey Club of America. There are Canadian chapters for Quebec, Southern Ontario, and one named "Bluewater" (maybe you know where the Bluewater region of Canada is located?).

Please post some pics of your BJ8 when you get a chance. I've owned several over the years (although none at the moment) and it's a great choice.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Not a lot of Healeys that far north I suspect. I am in Toronto but a part of my territory is as far north as Kapuskasing - though more often I am only as far north as New Liskeard and Englehart.

welcome!

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Ricikdamm! Are you Dutch by any chance? (I have local friends with a family name of Damm, and they say that it's Dutch.)

What British car(s) do you own? How's the British car hobby in Paris?