• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR2/3/3A Concerned motorist

sp53

Yoda
Country flag
Hey does everyone’s computer/car dance around with the Christmas stuff and go black and sketchy or just mine.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Going black and sketchy is usually a sign of too much holiday cheer!

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I don't know, I just like to break the bulbs at the top.
I am easily amused!

TR3TR6

Jedi Warrior
I'm not getting the sound effects of the bulbs blowing, is it just my computer or has something changed?

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
Try a different browser...Silent on my Firefox....Sound on AOL...I haven't tried IE.

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
Using IE -- Sometimes I get sound on mine (like when I opened this message) and sometimes not (like the Forums page I currently have open).

If sound is on try closing your eyes and seeing if you can get them all.

D

Deleted member 8987

Reminds me of my buddy a fellow ET who ended up on a Tin Can in the pacific.
ETOW (Electronics Technician of the Watch) gets a call from the Lieutenant at 0230 asking why the LORAN set on the Bridge works better with the O-N-O-F-F switch in the O-N position than in the O-F-F position.

Maybe the volume control is in the O-F-F position?

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Plan of attack: go to your browser's Settings. Enable Flash.
In Firefox, go to Tools/Add-ons/Plugins, then look for "Shockwave Flash" in the list on the right. At the RH side, set the pull-down to "Always Activate".

Then switch pages on BCF (if you already had it open).

Worked for me, anyway.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Oh, I am certain he does. It is often droll and can border on disturbing, but it's there.

Which is why I usually try to keep it in check. (Or is that in cheek?)

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
In Firefox, go to Tools/Add-ons/Plugins, then look for "Shockwave Flash" in the list on the right. At the RH side, set the pull-down to "Always Activate".

Then switch pages on BCF (if you already had it open).

Worked for me, anyway.

:encouragement: Tanks, Randall !