Thread: I tried to post this earlier and it didn't seem to work so this might soon appear as

Freshman Member
    Blog Entries
    Chats

I tried to post this earlier and it didn't seem to work so this might soon appear as

HI all,
    Merry Christmas,

My engine rebuilder finally called with a list of stuff he needs [ sure !! 2 weeks before christmas !!!]

I have what i believe is a mid 1970's 1275 and he said i need 4 new pistons 30 over with rings etc.
    i need a weber downdraft setup and i ned a new cam .. i also need 2 seats complete but in any condition as they will be recoverd no matter how nice they are ..so i'd rather have complete set of seats and pay only for poor condition since i am gonna recover them in burgundy leather.
    i need a dash board with all gauges .I also need front and rear bumpers.. cluth and pressure plate as long as we are going this far ..thanks in advance .. please give me a little wiggle room to respond ..thanks to everyone .
    from the great far north [ of New Hampshire,8 miles from the Quebec border !!]

Freshman Member
    Blog Entries
    Chats

Re: I tried to post this earlier and it didn't seem to work so this might soon appear

UPDATE !!

I have found and bought the following items i was looking for :
    2 seats
    a dash board
    front and rear bumpers

so I will cross these items off my wanted list
    thanks but keep your thinking caps on as i still need a carb set up ,,,new pistons etc,,,new cam ,moderate