• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

60th Anniversary

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanksgiving day fell on our 60th wedding anniversary, the whole family was here but one, our son who we lost a couple years ago. They came from everywhere. Some flew in, some drove and it was such a surprise to the wife and I, we were overwhelmed! Our granddaughter,and her husband flew in bringing us our adorable new great grand baby which we saw for the first time. The kids had this planned and kept it a secret since last April Proves that life can be wonderful at times. :encouragement: PJ

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
You're a lucky man, Paul. Very happy for you!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations! what a milestone.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Congratulations to you and your wife Paul. What a wonderful milestone to share with your family.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Congratulations! You're setting a good example for the younger generations.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Great news Paul... Congrats to you and your wife as well as your children for planning the surprise.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Nice anniversary gift! And Thanksgiving gathering.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks fellas, it was a very memorable day, TOTAL surprise! The kids fly back home today, Bummer. My sisters leave tomorrow and the house will be silent again, another Bummer. But the memories will never leave. :encouragement: PJ

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations Paul. Great day for all I'm sure. Kids took us to a fancy restaurant for our 60th last month. Said they wanted to take us some place we wouldn't take ourselves.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations on sixty years Paul. That sounds like a great Thanksgiving. I was in your neck of the woods Thursday over in Tulsa, my aunt turned forty on Thanksgiving and so her husband surprised her by getting the entire family to show up for it.