Thread: Bug-Eye Project - Started by my late husband

Chats

Bug-Eye Project - Started by my late husband

1960 Austin Healey Sprite Contact Cathy Kurtz
    1979 MG Midget (parts car) cathkurtz@comcast.net
    Clean Titles
    Buyer takes all

Some of you talked to my husband - Blueghost - about this project. He died about this time in 2014. He put his heart and soul into the project until he was too sick to continue. I'm now moving and need to sell his project. Would rather sell it here than on Craigslist. Hoping to get $2600. Must go by Dec. 31st! Portland, OR.

Here's a write-up a friend helped me with:

This 1960 Sprite project is completely disassembled sand blasted and the body is on a rotisserie. The body floors have been repaired/replaced. Due to outdoor storage, some surface corrosion has occurred since the project started over 3 years ago. Not serious though. The 1979 MG Midget is a great donor car for the Sprite and is in fair condition. It has wire wheels and the much needed disk brakes for modifying the Sprite as well as the parts for upgrading the engine to 1275. There are also 3 engine blocks that come with this project – one 950, two 1275 - used condition with some new parts. The project comes with many parts that can be used to assemble the Sprite and then surplus the rest. This will be a great classic when done and the finished value will be high enough to justify the restoration. Put this Iconic Brit back on the road!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blueghost; 12-02-2017 at 11:57 AM.