• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Good Day from N.E. Tennessee

LBCpoor

Freshman Member
Country flag
Glad to have found this forum. No doubt it will help in my daily trials of keeping two Triumphs, one Elf, and an MGB in good running, safe mechanical condition. We have a local club, Appalachian British Car Society, which meets monthly and conducts monthly drives...weather permitted. We had 10 cars complete about an eighty mile jaunt along the valleys and ridgelines here yesterday in 50 degree weather. So, my personal goal is to be able to drive these cars as much as possible. The Triumphs and MGB love the twisty bits and mountain climbs.....the wee Elf...not so much the uphill but definitely enjoys the downhill runs! For each of IMG_1088.JPGIMG_1096.jpgthe past two summers my wife and I have completed week long roughly 2000 mile adventures in the TR3. I am blessed to have the ability (mostly thru research and reading) to do most of the mechanical and maintenance work on these myself.....with the advice of friends and now new friends on BCF.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome from Townsend! Have we met? I'm active in the Blount British Car Club and some of the functions of the English Auto club in Knoxville. Also attended Greeneville's show a couple times.

Mickey