• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member hello

Mav77302

Freshman Member
Hey all I just joined just introducing myself. My name is Pat and am from NY. I joined to try and get some info about my fathers Austin Healey. My plan is to register it on the site and try and get some history on it to give to my dad for Christmas to hopefully try and motivate him to restore his 64 mark iii I believe. The reason I haven't done it yet is I am trying to surprise him and currently on crutches I had ankle surgery and tough to maneuver around his garage with out him knowing or being home. So gonna try and get that done asap. This site is great and I'm really enjoying it and when I tell him about it hopefully he will also and maybe get the motivation he needs to get started on his project.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF, Mav! It would be great if your Dad eventually joins too - we could give hime plenty of motivation!

Basil

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Pat! You've come to the right place.

Once you get the car's VIN (should begin with HBJ8L and then five digits), send it to Steve Byers, the BJ8 Registrar, and he may be able to help. He has some record of about half of the 17,XXX BJ8s made, so your chances are actually pretty fair.

Good luck.