• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thank you!!!

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
At last I am feeling better. It would seem I survived the “Widow Maker.” I am indeed a lucky lady. It has taken some time to recover. Not only did I have respiratory problems but also had several medication changes, the last being this past Monday. Went to Pulmonologist on Wednesday and all is good. Apparently I had pneumonia that was untreated or a viral lung infection. No disease and no cancer has been confirmed. As to the cardiac problem I am well.

I am grateful for our boss and his charming wife. Mary was with me following in her car as I went via ambulance to the regular hospital where they then transferred me to the Heart Hospital. She was my friend and my courage. Doug flew home the next day as he could not get a flight out that evening. Indeed his company had him fly his assigned aircraft direct into Albuquerque so as to get him home quickly.

I want to take the the time to thank all of you who were in my corner. Well wishing has a real positive impact when you are flat on your back and thinking you will never get through such a traumatic event.

Thank you and grateful are words of impact and I can’t seem to come up with anything more. So, thank you and know I am indeed grateful.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
And we are grateful to hear from you!

Now take it easy, but do join in BCF as often as possible.

Take care of yourself!
Tom M.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Good news!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Wonderful to hear such good news! :encouragement:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Good wishes for a continued speedy recovery.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Judy, You are indeed welcome for the well wishes and we are grateful that you are pulling through it so well.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Ya! Great to see you back on BCF! Keeping you in our prayers for continued speedy recovery!

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
So happy to hear from you again. Keep on getting better.

Keith_M

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Great to have you back Judy. Hope things continue to get better.
Keith