• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Roanoke Housing Rental

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Well,FINALLY set a date to move - planning on leaving Saturday,October 14th.
House hasn't sold yet,so looking for at least a two bedroom house to rent,with a month-to-month
rent.Most places require a yearly lease,but we don't want to be tied down that long.
Can anybody help me out?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Try Airbnb

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
No Friends or Family there.
I'm also looking for something I can afford.
$50 + a day,is not affordable to me.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Could you remind us why you chose Roanoke to move to?

Also, your family in Richmond VA could probably be helpful in your search. At least they're in Virginia.

And there's always the Central Virginia British Car Club to contact: https://www.britishcarclub.com/pages/Contactus.html

Hang in there.
Tom M.

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks Tom. I've already joined the Southwest Virginia British Car Club.
I also need to find indoor storage for the two MGs.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
also look to organizations that might have housing they aren't using - a number of churches in our area, when they are without a minister, will do short term rentals of the manse/rectory. Is there maybe a camp in the area?