• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

thank you Councelor Troi

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
It seems I was recently stalked by the spirit of Marina Sirtis.

At first it wasn't so obviously hers. It started with YouTube "you may also like..." suggestions of Star Trek cast discussions at some scifi-con er'other. Exactly why YT suggested those I have no idea. It wasn't like I'd been watching any other Trek stuff.

But then, on the weekend, we watched one of those Hallmark Channel romcoms with Sirtis playing a lead character.

I'm pretty sure the universe was making sure I benefited from the wisdom she shared with the convention audience.

"If you don't tell people they're stupid, how are they going to know?"

- Marina Sirtis

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Do you have one of these digital assistants in the house?

They all get together to decide what they think you really want.

Was reading yesterday where someone in the UK wants to make a software system to help you decide how to vote?

David

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Was reading yesterday where someone in the UK wants to make a software system to help you decide how to vote?

David

can't be worse :whistle:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...that should be in RED, JP... :smirk:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol: