• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Exotic Pebbles

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
So, this morning my wife and I were visiting a "high-end" nursery near us. I'm always amused at the products for sale... but this one might take the cake. 5lbs. of "Exotic Pebbles" for $10 (AKA bag-or-rocks). I wonder if they know that one can by a 50lb. bag of river-run at Home Depot for maybe $5

Actually, as I post this, I just noticed that the bag is sealed and, after opening, it has one of those Ziplock re-sealable tops! One presumes it is to keep the rocks fresh as if they were frozen shrimp. Perhaps this was just pulled out of a freezer case.
1f61b.png
Of course another explanation is that this started as a bag with just two pet rocks in it. Left in the dark, this is the result. :wink-new:

rocks.jpg
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
These are a little bigger and probably VERY fresh... for maybe $75. :playful:

load.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
people who buy them are probably stoned.