Thread: Sunbeam Alpine

Classifieds for members to buy/sell British Car Cars/ Parts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sunbeam Alpine

All proceeds will go to a charitable organization

Here is a great opportunity! Our club (Blount British Car Club - www.blountbritishcars.org) is the recipient of a 1967 Alpine project, given by one of our members who is downsizing. This is a great project, and if I weren't already heavily into building the Victor TF, I'd be all over this! The body is in very good condition, and there are a TON of extras that go with the sale. (I know - I helped load them onto a trailer and unload them into a storage barn!) We have a spreadsheet inventory of parts which we can supply to anyone seriously interested. The link below has a few pictures, and there are more available; plus, I'm willing to take any more pics you might want.

The engine that is in the car was rebuilt back in the 90's - not sure of its condition. But there is a freshly rebuilt long block, all neatly shrink-wrapped and ready to go. OR... this would be a great candidate for a Tiger clone, and the engine(s) could be sold off.

The price is set at $7000, and that includes EVERYTHING - new parts, used extras, both engines. The spreadsheet of parts alone totals at least that much. And remember, all proceeds will go to the New Hope Child Advocacy Center (http://blountkids.org/).

Link to the ad on our website: http://blountbritishcars.org/classif...am_alpine.html

PM me for more info, or contact club president Jim Watson, spridget@charter.net and be sure to mention that you saw the post here.
    "There are three kinds of men. One who learns by readin'. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on that electric fence for themselves." Will Rogers
    Mickey Richaud '73 MGB, '69 MGB GT/V6, Victor TF
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Sunbeam Alpine

So, did y'all sell this Mickey?
    If life gives you lemons, make lemonade;
    If life gives you salmon, make salmonella.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Re: Sunbeam Alpine

Not yet...
    "There are three kinds of men. One who learns by readin'. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on that electric fence for themselves." Will Rogers
    Mickey Richaud '73 MGB, '69 MGB GT/V6, Victor TF
    ------------------------------------------------------------