• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New guy from Cold Spring, Kentucky

Patmo

Freshman Member
Hello everyone. Just purchased a new to me 2014 Mini Cooper S. Been a long time since I had a car like this, as I have gone through a succession of pickups and SUV type vehicles since selling my VW Scirocco many years ago. I have been very active in the Motorcycle world for many years ago, and still am. However a recent encounter between a deer and myself, while riding my Triumph Thruxton, has led me to take the insurance money and purchase the Mini. Still have a Yamaha FZ6 though and will continue to ride. The Mini will allow myself and my wife to travel and tour together, as she no longer wants to ride on a motorcycle. Had a long career in the automotive aftermarket service and parts/accessories industry but since retiring now am happy continue it as just a pure enthusiast. I look forward to reading posts here and occasionally participating in discussions myself.

Patrick

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Patrick,

Welcome to the BCF, and the world of LBC's. I too had a Scirocco that I bought new in 1975, and had bought a 2009 Mini Clubman back in 2009. I no longer have either one in my garage, but have fond memories of both. Be sure to share photos, and stop in to the Pub for a pint sometime as well. Enjoy the Ride!!!

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Welcome to the world of BCF. Great group bar none.