Thread: Under Dash Pics

Jedi Trainee
    Chats

Under Dash Pics

Anyone have pictures of the underneath part of the dash with all the supports and what not? I just want to make sure I'm orientating everything correctly and silly me didn't take a bunch of pics behind the dash when taking it apart back in 2013. I got all the wiring! So good there. Why I didn't snap the rest, I don't know. I know there isn't much back there but just want to be sure and it seems that most of the older pictures were on photobucket so they aren't showing up due to the 3rd party sharing. Meanwhile...some pics of the progress. 20170806_141146.jpg20170806_141112.jpg
    Gary
    1962 (Nov Build) Triumph TR4 CT/16836L Restoration in process

Chats

Re: Under Dash Pics

Gary,
    http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?7,1365583
    hope this helps...not that much out there.
    Rut
    Rut, '60 Bugeye, '70 MGB, '62 TR4, '66 TR4a IRS, '67 TR4a IRS, '68 TR4a IRS, '72 TR6

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. John Lennon

Jedi Trainee
    Chats

Re: Under Dash Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Rut View Post
    Gary,
    http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?7,1365583
    hope this helps...not that much out there.
    Rut

Thanks Rut. That does help a little. I actually did read thru that thread yesterday when doing my searches. Some decent info there. Just need to figure out how that shorter black support arm/rod connects that is in your pic. After that I'm sure I can probably figure out the one that goes under the glove box.
    Gary
    1962 (Nov Build) Triumph TR4 CT/16836L Restoration in process