• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hayfields meetup

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Took my son up to Hayfields this morning early, in order to get a parking space and because I had a funeral to attend at 11 am. Quite a group of cars as usual. About 5 TR6s, several MGBs, an MG TD, an Iso Rivolta, a Maserati 3500 GT, the usual Porsches, 2 Alfa Spiders (my son was pleased), an XK 120, a couple of Lotuses (Loti?), a Panther Kallista, the usual Aston Martin DB II, a 1937 Ford sedan, a Mustang, one Austin Healey, but the car that got the most attention was an orange Porsche 914. Not many of these left on the road. Great ride up and back but had to dodge a ton of bicycles and one police checkpoint. Son's Alfa not running well. Stalling at lights, etc. Drove him down to Newark Airport this afternoon for his flight back to Florida. Wife and daughter are in Spain.