• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

First Post as a memeber of BCF

sissorlift

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello to All,
I'm a proud owner of a 74 TR6 which I re-wired among many other things (using an after market kit that was superb) and a 1960 Austin Healey Sprite which I'm in the middle of sorting. I've loved these cars since I was a kid and trying to do my part in keeping the British car spirit alive and well!
Hope to see you on the road!
Take it easy,
Sissorlift

fiddler482

Freshman Member
I'm also new and this is the first time I've responded in a forum. I mostly read and learn from questions and answers by others. I also have a 1974 TR6 and a 1959 TR3. I'm currently working on the TR3 in my spare time. I signed on to learn more about both cars. I owned spitfires and a TR3 when I was in college. Welcome!

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF scissorlift and fiddler482! You've come to the right place, and be sure to check the Triumph and Spridgets Forums frequently.

Good luck with your newly acquired cars. It sounds like you both have good candidates to deliver lots of driving pleasure.