• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I know it's only Wednesday, BUT....

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...I'm compell'd...

https://youtu.be/BPCjC543llU

Moi an pal:

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Wednesday? Now that I'm retired I don't even know what day of the week it is!!!

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Pay attention, Mark!! Only big deal is five o'clock! :wink:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
"Pour me somethin' tall an' strong..."

:devilgrin:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks a lot! - Now I'll be listening to Youtube videos.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
So, one I'm jealous, sitting here at my desk.

Also, I wonder, how did you convince someone to take your photo? I imagine a discussion like this: "My buddy and I are going to have a great time, and we want you to sit on this rock for a couple of hours. Snap our picture when we come by. We will post the photo on the internet to annoy all the chaps (like you) that aren't on the water with us. Sounds good? OK, thanks!"

In all seriousness, beautiful boat!

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
So, one I'm jealous, sitting here at my desk.

Also, I wonder, how did you convince someone to take your photo? I imagine a discussion like this: "My buddy and I are going to have a great time, and we want you to sit on this rock for a couple of hours. Snap our picture when we come by. We will post the photo on the internet to annoy all the chaps (like you) that aren't on the water with us. Sounds good? OK, thanks!"

In all seriousness, beautiful boat!

Mitsy took the photo from the second floor of the house. We left the wives there to give the boat a shake-down run. This was the first outing of the year for it. The ladies weren't suffering much, they had a nice wine to enjoy while we were out.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Boink- The only way I keep track of the days is that on Sunday the big paper is delivered.

Yes, the arrival of the paper does help (and we get one on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - so this narrows it down). :wink-new:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Pay attention, Mark!! Only big deal is five o'clock! :wink:

Somewhere... anywhere.
Hey, I'm going to my weekly wine-tasting (Friday :rolleye:smile: today. It is Friday isn't it?

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag