• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A and B

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
Visited the ancestral homeland (the coastal towns a little south of LA airport) yesterday. A lovely, sunny day so I figured I'd cruise the beach before heading home.

First, I came across this B in Torrance.

little%20red%20ragtop%201_zpsuvl90owm.jpg

Then, this A in Redondo Beach.

little%20red%20ragtop%202_zpsjbhlk9xs.jpg

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
A as in Alfa ?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Then, this A in Redondo Beach.

little%20red%20ragtop%202_zpsjbhlk9xs.jpg

Looks just like the '59 I had decades ago. Needless to say, I wish I had it now! Gorgeous little cars.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Affirmative. A Giulia Spider.

Yep - mine was a Giulietta, earlier model but very similar in appearance.

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
I used to live down that way. Lomita, but those were the poor days, I could not afford an extra skateboard. Weather is great there, traffic sucks.

Jerry