• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Time to say good bye...

Morris

Yoda
Hello all,

Sorry I have not been around in a while. Family illnesses, raising kids, and life in general has kept me away from the hobby. Sadly, I have reached the point where I no longer enjoy my little car and it is time for it to go to a new loving owner.

Here is a link to my Craigslist ad: https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/6121475228.html

As a bonus, if it sells to a forum member, I will donate 5% of the sell price to the forum.

Thank you all for all the good advice, great stories, and good times.

Your friend,

Morris

Rut

Obi Wan
Country flag
Morris,
So sorry to hear that it's gotten to that point for you! As Tom says we all get there eventually and I wish you the best in the future. I really hope you'll be able to look back at MG ownership with a smile on your face.
Take care, Rut

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Morris, sorry indeed! but, these things must never become a burden - all the best to you and your family! AND check in from time to time. - it is one thing to get rid of the car, we would hate to get rid of you!

nomad

Yoda
Sorry to hear your moving on, Morris, but I'm betting you will be back! It's an addiction, you know.:grin:

Kurt

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Understandable, if still a sad day. Best of luck going forwards!

OP
Morris

Morris

Yoda
Thanks guys. So far no interest in the car, so I may be around for a while after all. :wink-new:

Country flag
Have you ridden in or driven your name sake? :smile: The Minor is a very underrated (imvho) car that is quite enjoyable! Just sayin'..... :D

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Have you ridden in or driven your name sake? :smile: The Minor is a very underrated (imvho) car that is quite enjoyable! Just sayin'..... :D

I would have to agree, but then I'm biased too.