• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Anyone going to the Dixon [CA] Meet This Weekend?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I've paid for the room,& the entry fee,so I'm going.
I'll be there in the '67 MGB GT,Pale Primrose w/a BRG hood.
Now where am I going to put the trophy?

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
Doug,
I am bringing the mini to the show. The vintage minis needed one more to make a class. I only have to drive 1.4 hours vs your about 3 hours. See you there.
Jerry

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Small turnout for MGB's - only about 5 B's/5 GT's.
There were 6 cars in the English Ford class - 4 Anglias,& 2 Cortinas.
Motels were around $150/night in Dixon,so I stayed in Rocklin.
Also,people are nuts on the freeways around there.

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
Doug, very different turnout this year. We normally run out of room on TR6, TR3, MGBs, and Spitfires. This year it was vintage mini, Morgans, Jaguars, and Austin Healeys. But a good turn out, 283 cars and except for the heat, it was fun.
By the way, the motels might be cheaper next year, the pinball people are moving to Lodi.

Jerry

Last edited: