• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For Sale 52 td

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
This car was up for sale by sealed bid along with some very old, very pricey VWs, BMWs, a Speedster and other cars. Shockingly the car drew little attention and was over looked. The car has been in very dry..out of sunlight for almost 40 years. It's in Wellington Kansas but may be broght to NM soon to try selling locally. I have one pic and will try to post. If I can't, contact me and I'll e-mail what I have and will get more in a day or so. Asking 7,000.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Believe it's already sold.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
He first posted it a while back - part of an estate sale. Maybe Jack will drop by and fill us in.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
OP
jackq

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Everything sold and all vehicles are currently being picked up by shippers. TD was one of the last cars ...and cheapest ..to go. I posted the cars some time ago and didn't generate much interest.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Thanks Jack. When you posted this on May 8, I thought the TD was still for sale, so I contacted you just five days later.

Tom M.