• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Pollen Count Warning

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
My Weather Channel App on my iPhone just gave me a pop-up warning about high pollen count in my town. (See first picture). However, I rather doubt pollen is a problem right now (see second picture)

File Apr 29, 8 15 04 AM.jpg

โ€‹What it looks like outside right now:

File Apr 29, 8 19 43 AM.jpg

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
Pretty thick pollen! We are going for a drive to plan on a club rally. 75 degrees but windy! Nice. I don't see that white stuff at my house.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Lots of flooding in some areas of Oklahoma due to the heavy storms. We have no fear here at our place as we are at a higher elevation, but the poor folks in the low lying areas aren't so lucky, the Arkansas river that goes through Tahlequah is suspected to rise 14 feet, that will put many homes in jeopardy. Only ever seen it rain this much one time in the past and when it rained like this the river rose 12 feet, clear to the eves in some homes by the river. Bummer. PJ

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
Who'd a thunk, the "grass is high" ... :ba-dump: