• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Memphis, TN

pete.rasnick

Freshman Member
Hey gang,

Checking in from the Memphis area. After 40 years of dreaming, I am finally in the position to purchase a Triumph TR6. Searching for a very solid driver in red or BRG (with OD) that needs very little. I look forward to interacting the TR6 owners here in my new adventure!

Pete

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome from the other side of the state, Pete!

There's a great bunch of TR folk here; be sure to post on the TR side with questions, and keep us informed on your search.

:cheers:
Mickey

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Pete! You've come to the right place.

Good luck in your search. I trust you know the standard places to find cars for sale: craigslist.com, hemmings.com, eBay.

You could also post a "Wanted" notice in the Triumphs forum here. Sometimes you find the best cars by asking the most active owners.