NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

Thread: Another Forum!

Blog Entries
    Chats

Exclamation Another Forum!

I don't have enough to do running BCF so I have decided to start yet another forum related to another hobby I have been interested in for several years - Photography! I took up photography when I was stationed on a remote site on the west coast of Greece back in the mid-80s. It was a great way to pass the time and made the 18 months away from friends and family fly by a little faster. Of course I didn't really know what I was doing, but did buy lots of photography books to try to "self learn."

I bought my first digital camera in the early 90's when Canon came out with the first generation Rebel, what they advertised as the first consumer-grade digital SLR for "under $1000" (I paid $999 plus tax) Id say the past 2 years I've gotten relatively serious about really learning the art of photography and learn how to take well composed "photographs" and not just snap-shots.

Anyway, the new forum I have started, like BCF when I first went live, does not have a lot of activity yet since it takes time to build up a user base. Nevertheless, if you are interested in photography beyond just taking snapshots with your iPhone, then please check it out and join to help us get the ball rolling.

http://www.cytography.com

Chats

Re: Another Forum!

I saw some interesting pictures by C.J.S. Photography on the NAMI site. Maybe he'll join. (snicker)
    IGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dale-62 SP250 chassis #100849
    http://blogs.britishcarforum.com/DART/

Chats

Yeah, that CJS guy has a pretty decent page of photos, his nature stuff ain't too shabby.
    Cheers,
    Walter
    52 International L110
    61 International C112
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Blog Entries
    Chats

Blog Entries
    Chats

Just a reminder - Still looking for new members at www.cytography.com !

NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.