• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR4/4A TR-4 Fiberfab Banshee/Caibee on EBay...

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Yeah,
My wife made me promise no more projects.
Chris...

How could you resist the Banshee? Not too many made and right down the road in Mesa? I'm sure your van would have no trouble hauling it home. :devilgrin: How's the Jamaican coming? BTW, did you know Fiberfab sold the name Banshee to GM who was going to use it as a name for their 2 seat sportscar? There was some resistance to naming the car after a wailing Gaelic harbinger of death, though.

tdskip

Yoda
Country flag
Lot of effort to get from this;

s-l1600.jpg

to this;

cd68c91f-8dd6-4708-80bd-2eceaa9950ca-premium.jpg

TomMull

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I tried calling the guy but never got anywhere. I was more interested in the AR wheels.

Marv
Right. These bodies never really matched the TR chassis and drivetrain, imo. The wheels are definitely the best part. Tom

OP
stuntflyr

stuntflyr

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
How could you resist the Banshee? Not too many made and right down the road in Mesa? I'm sure your van would have no trouble hauling it home. :devilgrin: How's the Jamaican coming? BTW, did you know Fiberfab sold the name Banshee to GM who was going to use it as a name for their 2 seat sportscar? There was some resistance to naming the car after a wailing Gaelic harbinger of death, though.

Yes, it was very tough. I actually saw it on Craig's list in the high desert in California earlier too. I had to resist. The Jamaican needed the dough. It's sitting , Rick. Going to go to the shop this year . The MGB is getting some work first then the Jamaican goes and close up the California hangar and move everything to Tucson.
Yes, kind of like McDonnell saying the F-4 would be named the Satan!
i agree the wheelbase on the TR is a little short, I think the MGA is best with long wheelbase and rack and pinion steering. I like that red one, with a 302 and the exhaust coming out the side vents, like a Daytona Coupe.
Chris...

A

AZBanshee

I have a Banshee I'm looking to part with if anyone is interested. It has a newly rebuilt 350 with 700R4 transmission. It is mounted on a custom frame which uses a 280Z front and rear end. Banshee.jpg