Thread: MAke New Members Feel Welcome

Hey New Members! This New Member Introduction Forum is where you can post an introduction message to introduce yourself to the group here!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

MAke New Members Feel Welcome

Just a note/request to all members to help us make new members feel welcome. We have a "New Members" forum where new folks are asked to post a brief intro about themselves. I've asked our Mods to keep an eye on that forum, but would also ask you all to keep an eye on that forum and, if you have the opportunity, and see a new member posting in there, consider making a reply there to make them feel like they are welcome.

Thanks! Happy New Year
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
    --
    Confucius
    Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: MAke New Members Feel Welcome

From Kent 100 four
    Thanks for the warm welcome basil.
    Restoring 53 Austin healey 100 body #1064 built Dec 11 53 corrant cream red interior on rotisserie now ,all body parts off chassis painted ready for suspension .looking for pictures of under body for proper location of brake lines go. This car was taken totally apart in 1962 . I have boxes and boxes of parts ,baby food jars full of nuts and bolts and who knows what else.

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: MAke New Members Feel Welcome

Hi Basil,
    I've just joined and look forward to contributing and learning from the membership. I learned about the site from the Healey Marque Magazine. I own a 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7, that was built on Nov 11-12, 1959. There was one previous owner who was in the Army and purchased it in Germany. He was our next door neighbor and when he moved out in 1962, my dad bought the car. It's been in the family since then. We restored it in 1994 and have been members of the Northeast Austin Healey Club in Ohio since then.