• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mgb owner says hi

westendclassic

Freshman Member
I have a 1972 MGB Roadster called BEAN who lives with me and my wife and son in South London. I am obsessed and want to add an MGA and a TR3a to the fleet before too long. I am actively seeking these two cars so anyone with one for sale please let me know asap. Budget about 20,000 EURO each...ish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 39

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome W.E.Classic,

You have found a great source of information for LBC's. You might want to check out the BCF classifieds at https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/classifieds.php, and also introduce yourself to the MG and Triumph forums here on the site as they may have more leads to help you feed your addiction. Enjoy the ride.