• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

T-Series TF, Just Rolled Out Of Garage

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
It needs the top put on and I'm redoing the bows now, but were getting close to putting it on the road. Didn't think I'd ever get to this point! Seeing the sunlight for the first time this morning. :encouragement: PJ

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
gorgeous!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Better than new. Fantastic!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Design looks better every year. It was poo poohed when it came out. I know. I was there. This is a beautiful example for sure. Congratulations on a job well done.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
oh my Paul... it looks fantastic!
Good job :encouragement:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks for the compliments guys. I will admit, I drove it up the lane and back.:applause: I just had to, it was the first time it's been driven since I bought it from Marvin back in 2010. A ways to go yet with the top, but it'll happen pretty soon. :encouragement: PJ

Rut

Obi Wan
Country flag
Paul,
That is a beautiful color combination, great choice! I would be very tempted to forego the top and start driving...
Rut

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Thanks for the compliments guys. I will admit, I drove it up the lane and back.:applause: I just had to, it was the first time it's been driven since I bought it from Marvin back in 2010. A ways to go yet with the top, but it'll happen pretty soon. :encouragement: PJ

Of course you did! Wouldn't have been a car guy if you hadn't. :grin:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Got tags for it yesterday and have to take it to DMV for a vin number verification. Before I do, the rear carb needs "tweaking"! Was perfect, but I think the jet went slightly off center for some reason and have to figure out why. I don't want to pull that carb off, but if I have to, I have to! :sour: PJ

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Found out it wasn't the carb after all, I hate to admit it but, it was so low on gas the pump was picking up a little air, dumb! Put 87 non Ethanol in it and it ran on it's first 20 mile run in 5 years like a champ! After setting for about 4 hours in the garage, I looked for the normal oil leaks, there were none! Not even a weep on the bell housing drain hole. Cleve Crews from Birmingham AL, the fellow who rebuilt the engine, did a wonderful job, a true craftsman on engine rebuilding! :encouragement: PJ

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Marv! It's been a long road getting it as it is now as you know. I took it on a 20 mile run a couple days ago and it ran perfect. It seem to ride a tad smoother than the B we had. Probably just my imagination seeing how I enjoyed it so much! PJ

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
That looks magnificent! The TF was always my favourite "T" series car. Great job!