• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New from Iceland

Guðbjartur

Freshman Member
I there. My name is Guðbjartur and I live in Iceland. I own 2 MG. One is a 1969 MGB roadster that I am curently restoring and the other on is 1971 MGB GT. 1012270_10203972492266353_756438739387227406_n.jpgIMG_20150320_142501.jpg

Best regards
Gudbjartur Gudmundsson

number6

Jedi Trainee
Welcome, you will find the forum a great resource. And I have a question for you. How many MGs are there in Iceland?
Tom S

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Guðbjartur - Velkomið að BCF! Ert þú ekki West-Íslendingur?

My first Little British Car was an MGB, about ten years ago. You'll find lots of information and help in our MG forum here:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?17-MG

Gaman að kynnast þér!

Tom
(I have enjoyed Iceland many times - what a beautiful and fascinating land.)

OP
G

Guðbjartur

Freshman Member
Guðbjartur - Velkomið að BCF! Ert þú ekki West-Íslendingur?

Gaman að kynnast þér!

Gott kvöld ;-)

Well I am an orginal Icelander and have lived here all my live. If you ever come to Iceland again please contact my so we can get a cup of coffe ;-)
Gaman að kynnast þér líka.

Guðbjartur Guðmundsson

KenVogel

Freshman Member
Hi all, I just joined the forum. I'm a member of the MG Car Club, Washington, DC Centre. I'll be in Iceland in early September with a friend. We'll do an around-the-island tour. If anybody wants to get together for a beer, contact me on the forum or at KAVogel@aol.com . Hopefully I'll join the Iceland antique car club on 9 September 2015 in Kopavogi. Ken Vogel

Sopwith_Camel

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
welcome aboard, yes its amazing the info you can get here.
love the paint job on the GT. I have a bias opinion.
I just checked the MG club site and saw you guys don't even have a chapter.
I was just invited to a wedding in Iceland next July, and would like to rent a MG for a few days, if you know any one who would willing to rent theirs out let me know.