Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
British Car Forum is privately owned and operated. The rules are intended to 1) keep the focus on the British car hobby and 2) keep the discourse friendly and civil. Unlike many other forums, we are actually serious about the rules here; they have served us well in keeping BCF one of the friendliest forums on the internet. Your registration as a User here implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING COMPLETELY BEFORE REGISTERING:
1. Do not post SPAM
2. Do not join to re-direct our members to some other forum or commercial site unless you are a paid supporting vendor.
3. VENDORS: If you wish to solicit business here, contact me for advertising options.
4.. Keep posts clean and in good taste! NO PROFANITY! If in doubt, don't post it. This isn't Face**** or Twit***!
5. Personal attacks will not be tolerated! Fastest way to get banned. If you feel a member is out of line, contact us with the specifics and give us a chance to deal with it.
6. No politics, religion or otherwise potentially controversial topics. Posts that violate this rule may be deleted without discussion (even if we agree with them).
7. If you have a problem with a vendor (whether supporting or otherwise), take it up with the vendor. Don't use this forum for registering complaints about any vendor or business. However, we do have a Vendor Review forum where you can post a review and rate vendors.
8. You understand and agree that it is impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. While we try our best to monitor the activity here on BCF, we cannot be responsible for any messages posted.
9. You understand and agree that we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of British Car Forum or any entity associated with this BB, or the developers of this software.
10. You agree that, if you feel that a post is objectionable, you will not act as moderator, but will contact us. You also agree that we will ultimately determine whether removal is necessary.
11. You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL IP ADDRESSES ARE LOGGED, AS IS ALL FORUM ACTIVITY.
12.You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB, or you have specific permission from the copyright owner to do so.
IMPORTANT: While we seldom delete posts or threads, we at BCF reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this BB, British Car Forum, its owner, as well as the makers of the bulletin board software, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at British Car Forum do not normally provide personal information, however, we also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
If you agree to these rules, Welcome to British Car Forum, we are happy to have you here!