PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (or Trade) 1960 TR3A Rolling Frame and assorted parts - cheap!

JSL
07-14-2013, 09:21 PM
EDIT: SOLD SOLD SOLD - it's all gone now.

Hey Everyone,

As I work on my Uncle's TR3, I have acquired a variety of extra parts and even a second frame and body that I'm looking to get rid of. I've tried selling the extra "car" as one piece, but I think I'll have better luck if I offer to split up what I've got rather than sell it as one project. I'm also willing to cut up the tub if there's enough interest to make it worthwhile.

So... here's a quick overview. If you want anything, send a PM and I'm sure we can work something out... I'd like to get just a few dollars to reinvest in my Uncle's car, but mostly my goal is to clear out the other half of the garage. I'll take any reasonable offer for any of this stuff.

Body (or parts thereof)
Rolling Frame - original suspension front and back, but appears to be in good (accident free and light surface rust only) shape.
Windshield - glass broken, but frame intact.
2 fuel pumps (need restoration)
1 fuel pump rebuild kit (gaskets, etc)
1 12V Lucas electric starter motor
3 Tachometers (various states of disassembly - one complete, one complete with broken face, one without housing, but very clean)
2 speedometers (one without glass and very dirty, one complete but dusty inside)
1 spin on oil filter
1 set of sidescreens (need recovering, but good frame)
1 pre-60001 set of front seats.
2 dash panel frames - no wood, lights, gauges, just the metal frame
2 dash panel crash pads
2 front brake rotors
2 front brake calipers
2 dirt shields for front wheels
4 knockoff ears
4 spinoff ears (octagon shape)
4 wire wheel splines (still appear "pointed" still)
2 Radiators

sp53
07-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Hello I am looking for a body tub and some stuff. how rustyis the tub?

mcguijo
07-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Front apron? Is it for sale and what sort of shape is it in? Can you post a pic if available?

JSL
07-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Hello I am looking for a body tub and some stuff. how rustyis the tub?

It needs patch panels near the firewall and inside the front fender. The sills had turned to dust, so I've got replacements from The Roadster Factory... just need to be welded together. With the patch panels and the sills, you've got a pretty solid tub to work off of.

Paul S
12-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Do you have a pic of the seat? Thanks

JSL
02-02-2014, 05:35 PM
i still have a lot of these parts. Looking to clear out some space sooner rather than later. send me an email if you want something - I'll let it go cheap.

jake.s.london(at) gmail.com

JimTR3B
03-08-2014, 01:07 PM
What do you still have for sale and do you have pictures? I would like to see the seats that you have.
thanks, Jim

Meyer'sTR3
03-30-2014, 12:25 AM
Do you have a set of the fittings on the doors that the side curtains clip into? I need a full set of four. jsmeyr@comcast.net

JimTR3B
04-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Do you still have any of the parts listed? I am restoring a '62 TR3B so if you have items that might work please get in touch with me Jimathallmarkrotatingequip.com (jim@hallmarkrotatingequip.com)

TS66693
01-26-2015, 01:59 AM
I am looking for two (2) TR-3A steel wheels that can be blasted and powder coated.
Do you have any for sale?

TR3driver
01-26-2015, 10:55 PM
From the line that says "SOLD SOLD SOLD", I'd guess not :)

But you might try Marv Gruber. Or, if you start a new thread, he'll probably respond.

Marvin Gruber
01-27-2015, 08:04 PM
Thanks Randall! I PM'd him. No response yet.

Marv

sp53
01-26-2016, 11:49 AM
I am looking for a tr3 pull vent with cable
steve