PDA

View Full Version : For Sale TR4A Body Parts and TR6 miscilanious stuff.

trrdster2000
04-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Front left fender, rear left fender, trunk lid, (has inter frame) and hood. All are as good as used gets, The rear fender has had a crease repaired sometime in the past. I have a rear clip, but the top of the fenders have some rust holes, but the spare wheel well is great. I have a couple of heads and one motor I believe to be a TR3.
I do have a bunch of TR6 parts, no body work, it was all stolen. A good '73 frame except for the right front rear end mount, have new metal for that. Need a Tr6 motor, I've got a couple complete ones and one more, both were running when I took them out, one had triple Webers and one with HIF 1 3/4 inch SU's. I'm moving and don't have a need for most of this and will be open to any reasonable offer.
We are in the Charlotte,NC area, but can ship. As example a front fender went FEDX to Kentucky for $60, a little expensive I would prefer local pick up.
Let me know if I can help with your needs.

Regards, Wayne

Hammer&Wrench
04-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Interested in the triple webers and was wondering if you might have a leak-free water pump for a tr-4?

trrdster2000
04-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Hammer&Wrench, Thanks for inquiry, but I don't think one of the water pumps that have been setting around for so long will be much good and the Webers are going on a race engine I have that a buddy should be picking up in the next week or two. If he doesn't move it by then I will let you know.

Thanks again, Wayne

scb10s
05-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Wayne, do you still have the trunk lid for the TR4A? When I clean off all the bondo on the one I have it's obvious the truck handle go hit pretty good. I'm going to try a repair on mine just to see if I can make it happen but would like to find a better one. How much and do you have a picture?

Thanks, Stan
SCB10s
67 TR4A hardtail in the rockies

trrdster2000
05-18-2013, 09:23 PM
Stan, I have one in great shape, been in dry storage for 30 years, I don't think you could find a better one, unless you stole it. It still has the support bracket . I won't lie, it seems to have a small indention where the handle goes in, but I had to look to see it and I can generally spot a dent a mile away.
I have to have $200 for this one plus shipping. I will do all I can to make sure that it gets to you unharmed. I used Fedex on a fender, but it was long, which was extra.
I will be glad to work with you in any way I can, you can PM me and I will give you a phone # or you can give me yours and I will call you at your convenience .
I will get you some pictures in the next couple of days, so sent me a Email or I can do it by this Forum. In the mean time good luck on getting yours to work and met your satisfaction. All my friends think I'm a bit annul when it comes to these cars, hope you are not blessed with this problem.

Wayne

Malien
11-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Wayne, Do you still have a Left Front Fender for a TR4A? Please send quote and photo. Malien @ dennismaley@yahoo.com

trrdster2000
11-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Sorry, it's gone, all I have left of that corner is a inner fender and top parts to the fender mounting. I have a hood, trunk lid and most of the rear section of a 4A . Oh, a door and a left rear fender. Let me know if I can help.
Wayne

lc_nut
11-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Wayne, I'm restoring a 66 tr4a , and would be interested in the remainder of the body parts. The car was raced extensively and little hasn't seen some form of damage. The inner left and rear clip have been poorly fixed. I've sourced good front fenders/wings.
Let me know if you still have the parts, and what you are looking for them.
Thanks in advance.
Derik
derik_r@hotmail.com

barbwill
07-13-2014, 11:43 AM
Will your rear fender work on my 62 tr4? IF SO WHAT ARE YOU ASKING? Thanks

trrdster2000
07-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks for asking but most of the TR4 stuff has gone. I have the hood and one door passenger side. Wish I could have helped.

Wayne