PDA

View Full Version : Wanted TR3A Front Right Fender

Bradhowesable
04-15-2013, 03:15 PM
I recently had a collision with a pick-up truck while driving my freshly painted TR3a. I was hoping to find a replacement fender (wheel well) so that the car looks nice and fresh again.
The fender does not need to be in perfect condition. The car is a daily driver and not for Concourse showing.

**Also, my parents seem to think that I have to replace the fenders as a pair. If this is the case, someone verifying this would be greatly appreciated! Im a beginner mechanic and I don't know everything there is to know.**

TR3driver
04-15-2013, 04:17 PM
No reason to replace them as a pair. Sorry I can't help with another one; but you might check with Ted at http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/
They sometimes part out TRs, and might have a usable fender available.

The fenders are also available new from the usual suspects, but be sitting down when you see the price!

Note that even the new ones probably won't fit perfectly without some minor tweaking. Just the way it goes with these old cars.

Marvin Gruber
04-16-2013, 11:27 PM
As Randall said, you don't have to replace both fenders. I have a spare right fender. Pm me you email address, I get you a picture of it tomorrow.

Marv

RC64
05-05-2013, 10:45 AM
If you're still in need of the fender, PM me with you're e-mail address and I'll send you some photos of one that I have available.

Rick...