PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Weber dual carbs - 32/36 DGAV - Complete - $350

SteveBones
02-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Update on May 6th - Price is $275 for entire dual weber set up.

Update on Feb 28th. I also have and will include the Haynes manual for Weber carbs (includes also SU and Stromberg) This Haynes manuel includes step by step instructions for tuning and rebuilding (with multiple pictures and diagrams). In addition, I have a 3 page Weber how to print out that covers initial carb tuning set up including the adjustment and settings for both the idle and air/fuel mixture screws.

Complete Weber Carb kit - Includes:

- Two Weber DGAV carbs
- Intake Manifold
- Linkage
- Aircleaners
- New Fuel lines, timing advance lines, connectors, and hose clamps

This weber kit was purchased by the previous owner for $839. I installed the weber rebuild kit back last July (2012) purchased from Weber Carbs Direct in Hauppauge, NY.

Price - $275 for complete kit (plus shipping).

Please note the condition of these carbs is very good and looks to have little wear. They were on the TR3A that I purchased and decided to switch back to the original SU's. Regarding the history of these Weber carbs, they were purchased in 2001 but only used for 1 to 2 years. Due to brake and other issues the car was parked for ten years until I purchased about 2 years ago.

I rebuilt the webers last July and they were used briefly after I first got the car running. Soon after, I rebuilt and installed the original SU's. Please send me a PM if interested and have questions.

On a side note, I am a long time Triumph fan. I have owned a TR since I was 18years old. I have owned a TR4A (green), followed by a TR4A (red - live axle) , followed by a TR250 (why did I sell it?), and currently have a TR4 that was fully restored and a TR3A that I recently got back on the road.

Another side note, after graduation, I went across the US with a friend in my TR4A (red-live axle). Other than a repairable issue with the starter motor, the only problem I had was when we were pulled over in Georgia by a state trooper in an undercover Trans Am. Coming all the way from California, I thought I was in a whole world of trouble, but ended up surviving.

Thanks,

Steve

pser1947
02-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Steve,
Are the Weber's still available?
Paul

SteveBones
02-22-2013, 01:13 AM
Paul,

Yes, the Webers are still available. I can post pictures so you can see the condition and verify they are complete. I will need to do this on Saturday since I just returned from traveling and will be out tomorrow to see my son's baseball game.

Thanks,

Steve

SteveBones
02-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Hello - Photos added

Steve

SteveBones
02-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Pictures Added

SteveBones
05-10-2013, 12:04 PM
New Price is $275. I also wanted to mention that I was not able to change or edit the title that still reflects the $350 price. Again, I wanted to confirm the new price is $275.

Zitch
05-14-2013, 10:10 PM
Interested! Please PM me with Shipped price to 62285

SteveBones
05-18-2013, 09:59 PM
I was away from email for a few days so just saw your message. I will send a PM in a few minutes. I will need to check on the shipping and get back to you.

Interested! Please PM me with Shipped price to 62285

spicybbq
05-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi,

I specifically joined this forum so I could buy these. Can you please let me know if they are available? My email is DBAAK@allstate.com . I could REALLY use these. Thanks!

SteveBones
05-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Yes, they are still available. I sent a PM to you as well to answer your questions.

Steve

Hi,

I specifically joined this forum so I could buy these. Can you please let me know if they are available? My email is DBAAK@allstate.com . I could REALLY use these. Thanks!