PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Borrani wire wheels

emgeetf
12-14-2012, 11:55 AM
I have set of Borrani wire wheels and would like to get some idea of what to ask for them. They have been on a car that was in long storage and i was able to clean up one of them to a decent condition. The other 3 still have crud and some surface rust on them which needs to be cleaned. The back side is like new and the hub and the spokes need cleaning which is not easy to do. These are 15 x 6 knock off style wheels. The lip in front has the words " Ruote Borrani Milano " inscripted on all of them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

abarth69
12-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Pm sent mark

danBN2
12-27-2012, 11:59 AM
have you come up with a price?Dan

boernet
12-29-2012, 09:09 PM
I have set of Borrani wire wheels and would like to get some idea of what to ask for them. They have been on a car that was in long storage and i was able to clean up one of them to a decent condition. The other 3 still have crud and some surface rust on them which needs to be cleaned. The back side is like new and the hub and the spokes need cleaning which is not easy to do. These are 15 x 6 knock off style wheels. The lip in front has the words " Ruote Borrani Milano " inscripted on all of them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

I'm interested in your Borranis. Would you please send me some pictures, as well as an idea what you might be asking for them?
Thanks,
bernhard Arnold
Kansas City, MO