PDA

View Full Version : and yet more Vauxhalls

cheese
01-01-2005, 02:34 AM
seen an ad in the local paper for a 1963 Vauxhall VX4/90,so went to have a look.
imagine my surprise when there was not only one,but three VX4/90s plus a 63 Victor wagon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
half an hour later i handed over $1200.00(nz) for all four
one VX4/90 is road legal,but the others are parts only however the wagon has at some stage had an 1800cc Toyota possibly early Cressida fitted with 5 speed box
it has also been lowered 2.5 inches and has a set of rostyle wheels fitted. bodywork is pretty ordinary with serious rust in floors,rear guards,sills etc
what to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sherlock
01-01-2005, 03:24 AM
Cool find! I love the Victor FB model and especially the VX 4/90 model, depending which parts you need I know of a guy here in Canada who would love to hop up his Victor FB a little... any floor mounted transmissions (ie. not column shifters) to spare in the parts cars?

Sherlock
01-01-2005, 03:27 AM
Also, have you ever been in contact with the Vauxhall club over in New Zealand? A friend of mine down in New Zealand somewhere has a Viva HA and is active with a Vauxhall club down there. I could pass along his contact information if you like.

cheese
01-01-2005, 05:57 AM
no motors or boxes in spares cars,however i did get a 3.3 PB/PC motor and box thrown in,but i may have sold it to a mate

i have signed up with the christchurch branch of the Vauxhall club

thankyou very much for the offer though