PDA

View Full Version : 2500M sun visors

TRclassic3
04-25-2010, 08:29 AM
One of my visors is missing and the other....well, not pretty. Has anyone found a source, or an alternative that could be used?

aztvr
04-25-2010, 01:22 PM
I have this site bookmarhed; but, sold the car that needed the visor before really checking it out.
http://www.autosunvisors.com/

Grantura_MKI
04-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I do have visor's to suit 2500's. You will need to see if they are the same?
Cheers,
D.
Ps. Hi Jim!

ralph_s
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Ed,
Good to see your working on the top side of the car. And Sun visors, sounds like you're getting ready to drive!!!

aztvr
04-27-2010, 08:57 PM
I do have visor's to suit 2500's. You will need to see if they are the same?
Cheers,
D.
Ps. Hi Jim!

David, Seeing your post prompted a thought. PM sent.

Jim

TRclassic3
04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but how do I determine if they are the same as you have, etc. etc. Are you the link that aztvr referened?

Thanks

TRclassic3
04-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Hi Ralph,

Things are coming together pretty well. The car is very driveable...and a blast to do so. The interior was pretty ratty, with chunks of carpet missing or totally worn out, drivers seat collapsed, and so on. Had a local guy here that specializes in collectables and hot rods redo some things. Made some nice changes that a pureist might not go for, but made a lot of sense to me.

Are you by any chance coming down to british car day in MD? We will plan to have it there. It would be great to compare notes again.

http://www.chesapeakechaptermgtclub.com/OBCD_main.htm

ralph_s
04-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Haven't been there in years, but would be nice to attend. I'll plan to be there. Maybe I'll figure out how to get fresh air into the car by then since the PO covered everything w/ carpet. Gave new meaning to wall to wall!!!!

aztvr
04-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but how do I determine if they are the same as you have, etc. etc. Are you the link that aztvr referened?

Thanks

No, the link that I posted is just one I had saved after seeing a reference on a forum.

David ( Grantura_Mk1 ) is a TVR restorer of some repute. I'm sure that he will be back around to let you know a little more about what he could supply.

TRclassic3
04-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Hopefully no offense was taken by David, as certainly none was intended.

Thanks

TRclassic3
04-29-2010, 12:27 PM
That sounds great Ralph. I must tell you, that although my vents are there, and I can feel some air movement through them, it can still be very warm, particularly in the foot wells. The way mine is right now, hot engine compartment air is being pulled in, Due to the custom made radiater the hose cannot be routed in the usual manner. I'm trying to work out a way. Fun stuff.

TRclassic3
07-19-2010, 01:11 PM
David,

Still in need of visor assistance. Can I send a photo or provide info that would allow you to determine if you have something?

Thanks
Ed