PDA

View Full Version : Picture Posting in GALLERIES

BrentGair
08-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Ok...no problem adding a picture to our regular postings. I've tested it using the stated procedure. A picture added will show up in a preview in the regular forums.

However, in the picture GALLERY, I've not seen an image show up in a preview and, therefore, haven't posted anything. Is it normal for the picture not to appear in a gallery preview?

In regular forums we link to an image hosted on our own sites..works just fine. In the galleries, I've tried using the image manager which seems to work and shows that my image has uploaded...but I can't see it. If I can't see it in the preview, I'm reluctant to submit the posting.

If that is normal, then I'm good with it. But if I'm doing something wrong, I don't want to look stupid (or more stupid than usual).

Basil
08-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, there's a bug in the software. The images will show up once you "submit" but not in the previews.

BrentGair
08-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Good stuff! I just posted a picture for the Austin Healey guys...even though I'm a Triumph owner.

Typical story...I love to take pictures and I've got lots of good pics of British cars EXCEPT for my own.