PDA

View Full Version : Photo stuff

Magyar
11-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Two questions... How do I place an image (photo) in a posting? and 2nd Q - How do I resize a photo down to an 80 X 80 pix for the avatar? I tried, but can only get the photo down to a 210 X 115 pics.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Magyar

toysrrus
12-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Hello Magyar,

To resize your pic. Simply go to "Image" & click on "Resize".

Then another screen will come up that shows the "Pixel" size. Adjust accordingly to desired size & Your Good to Go!!

Russ

Basil
12-02-2008, 09:34 PM
To re size, you need to open the picture in some sort of image/photo display program (I use Photoshop), then as Russ said, there should be an "Image" menu item and under that there will be a "re-size" or "image size" option where you can specify the size you want.

Mickey Richaud
12-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Here (http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/) is a link to a site that will create your avatar from a picture.

Mickey

Magyar
12-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Russ, Basil, and Mickey
Thank you guys for the help. I believe I've got it. I look forward to spending more time in the Forum and less in the Forum Assistance area.
Thanks again,
Magyar

MCNX_BFF
12-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Russ, Basil, and Mickey...you are too cool! Thanks for helping us out with this avatar/picture issue. I sooooo appreciate your time and patience. Hopefully I did this right. You know--teachers are pretty good at giving directions and not always following them. (Yes, I know the same can be said for women, but we won't go there.Heehee)