PDA

View Full Version : Knotts Berry Farm Car Show

Jim Weatherford
04-22-2004, 06:44 PM
This weekend April 24th and 25th at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park, California is the annual Knotts Berry Farm Hand Crafted Car Association show event.

There will be everything from replica Lotus 23B's, Super 7's and clones to Cobras of all descriptions, Porsche 550 & 356 replicas. You name it, it will likely be there.

It is free to the publica and draws a very nice croud of nice folks who love autos of all types. See ya there, or not. I'll be there.

mopease
04-25-2004, 08:35 PM
jim,

how was the show? couldn't make it. worked the night before and couldn't wake in time to partake in the festivities.

regards,
eric

Jim Weatherford
04-26-2004, 01:45 AM
Eric;

The show was great, lots of Cobra Daytona Coupes, for the first time. There were likely more at the show than was originally built. (LOL)

Lots of old friends to visit with and see their new offerings, do some bench racing and lots of BS.

I drove my Black Beauty '73 Jensen Healey up and down the isles, we caused quite a lot of... "what is that?" and "nice car, is that a kit?"

Needless to say I had a blast, sorry you couldn't make it, there is always next year.