PDA

View Full Version : Mini Forum is getting busy!!

rulle7
05-12-2003, 07:21 PM
It has finally happened, the Mini Forum is picking
up pace! It's great to see people asking questions
and getting some (hopefully) informative replies.
Keep posting everyone! The Mini is too much of a
LBC icon not to be an activ part of Basil's-Brilliant-Forum.

Basil
05-12-2003, 08:34 PM
I couldn't agree with you more images/icons/grin.gif But then, I may be biased! Don't worry, we are like the BORG - in time all will be "assimilated" graemlins/darthvader.gif

Basil

[ 05-12-2003: Message edited by: Basil ]</p>

Joel Simmons
05-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Alohas,

I like this forum a lot. Maybe some other forums have more people, but the format here is nicer, in my opinion.

Sorry to say that the only traffic I can contribute are my bonehead questions about LBC's. Most people here probably figured out the answers to these ones when they were 5 years old. Don't worry...I'll get a LBC soon. graemlins/england.gif

graemlins/cheers.gif

Basil
05-13-2003, 12:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joel Simmons:
Alohas,

I like this forum a lot. Maybe some other forums have more people, but the format here is nicer, in my opinion.

Sorry to say that the only traffic I can contribute are my bonehead questions about LBC's. Most people here probably figured out the answers to these ones when they were 5 years old. Don't worry...I'll get a LBC soon. graemlins/england.gif

graemlins/cheers.gif <hr></blockquote>

Bone head questions are welcome! graemlins/crazy.gif And you can always contribute tails of travels around the Islands! Lucky dog! graemlins/savewave.gif

78Z
05-13-2003, 12:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joel Simmons:
Alohas,

graemlins/cheers.gif <hr></blockquote>

this forum is full of my dumb questions since I am on my first LBC.
graemlins/cheers.gif